Our Measures to Support Accessibility
Pollution Systems takes the following measures to ensure the accessibility of this website:
- Include accessibility as a requirement for all web content.
- Content must meet WCAG 2.0 A, and should meet AA as feasible.
- Assign clear accessibility goals and responsibilities.
- Ensure content authors have accessibility knowledge and skills.
- Include accessibility as part of our mission.
- Include accessibility throughout our internal policies.
- Usability test with participants with disabilities.
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) standard defines requirements to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA. “Fully conforms” means that the content meets all of the WCAG requirements at the specified Level without exceptions.
Pollution Systems website content posted since July 2023 fully conforms to WCAG 2.0 Level A. It partially conforms to Level AA.
Older content conforms to earlier versions of WCAG, for example, WCAG 2.0. Most of the older content is archived and will not be updated.
Compatibility with Browsers and Assistive Technology
The Pollution Systems website is designed to be compatible with assistive technologies and the last two versions of major browsers.
The website is not designed for Internet Explorer 11 and earlier versions.
The Pollution Systems website relies upon the following technologies for conformance with WCAG 2.1:
The following technologies are used to improve accessibility and the user experience for everyone:
Limitations and Alternatives
- Access to YouTube is required to view some videos
- PDFs and downloads are not currently accessible
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of the Pollution Systems website. Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers.
Phone numbers and physical addresses are on the Contact Us page.
We usually respond to accessibility feedback from email within 2-3 business days. If you do not receive a reply to e-mail within 3 business days, you can contact Lauren Stevens at the 713-574-6661 ext. 6105.